The inaugural Gam3 Awards hosted by Polkastarter Gaming is fast approaching. CryptoSlate can now reveal the official nominees for each category. For example, Immutable X’s Illuvium has been shortlisted for five awards, including Game of the Year. Also equally impressive, Big Time Studios’ Big Time is up for four awards and is also listed in the Game of the Year category.

Omar Ghanem, Game Director at Polkastarter, commented on the level of commitment from the judging panel.

“ A 100% vote turnout despite the pending task with over 100 game titles to complete is further proof of how excited everyone is to see the development and growth of the web3 gaming industry.

Categories include Game of the Year, Most Anticipated Game, Best Graphics, and a host of genre-specific categories, from Best RPG to Best Casual Game. CryptoSlate’s Akiba is part of the judging panel, which will represent 90% of the votes, with the remaining 10% to be decided by the public.

The judging panel also includes the best players in the traditional gaming space, including Yoshihisa Hashimoto (Square Enix) and Edward Chang (EA), along with a host of talent from the world of web3.

Check out the full list at the end of this article for a full list of games nominated. Award winners will take home a portion of “monetary prizes and services valued at more than $300,000.”

Urvit Goel, Director of Global Games at Polygon Studios, commented, expressing excitement for the future of blockchain-enabled gaming.

“It’s an incredible list of quality games that really show what’s coming in the blockchain gaming space. The GAM3 awards have shown how many quality blockchain games are being built and the passion of those builders.”

Goel also noted: “It is also clear that Polygon continues to be the leader in terms of quality, quantity and diversity of web3 games”, as many of the nominated games are based on Polygon technology.

game of the year

Full list of nominees

game of the year
illuvium
big time
gods unchained
Harvest
Higher

most anticipated game
illuvio: overworld
Shrapnel
star atlas
sword of embers
the treeverse

better graphics
illuvium
star atlas
metal core
big time
my pet hooligan

best action game
big time
illuvium
metal core
Guardians Guild
Higher

best mobile game
Guardians Guild
splinterlands
royal explosion
Thetan Sand
sky weaver

best adventure game
big time
land of another sun
my pet hooligan
the sandbox
dawn

Best Casual Game
blank block party
Thetan Sand
my pet hooligan
Axie Infinity Origins
Venari Legends

best role playing game
big time
illuvium
dawn
sipher
ghost galaxies

best shooting game
metal core
EV.IO
undead blocks
delicious
land of another sun

best strategy game
gods unchained
cross the ages
sky weaver
immortal game
Eternity Letters

best card game
gods unchained
splinterlands
Axie Infinity Origins
sky weaver
Eternity Letters

best multiplayer game
blank block party
my pet hooligan
metal core
big time
EV.IO

Best esports game
EV.IO
metal core
gods unchained
Planet Mojo
spider tanks

To vote for your favorite games, visit the Gam3 Awards website.

Obtain a Edge in the Cryptomarket 👇

Become a member of CryptoSlate Edge and get access to our exclusive Discord community, plus exclusive content and analysis.

chain analysis

Price Snapshots

more context

Join now for $19/month Explore all the benefits



This post Web3 Gam3 Awards 2022 Nominees Posted with Big Time for 6 Awards

was published first on https://cryptoslate.com/web3-gam3-awards-2022-nominees-released-with-illuvium-up-for-5-awards/

Author

Write A Comment